It all started last Friday when we went to airport to send hubby's pupils off to Japan and I had a short meet up with Lynn and Sharon till midnight.
From all smiles...
To no smiles...
My poor tired baby.
Then on Saturday, we woke up early at 9plus and attended Xuann's wedding lunch at Four Seasons Hotel and missed her music lesson. Then I received a call that the class was cancelled till further notice because the enrollment is low. So Rachael will be free on Saturday again.
Anyway, after the lunch, we went for service and after service fellowship. She looked so pretty in the flowery dress. But I didn't manage to get her in a nice shot.
All the photos were blurred.
Hubby, Rachael and I concussed the next day. We all felt so tired. Rachael didn't smile much when we went for dinner with my in-laws. Poor baby. Look at her photos...
The above picture had only a slight smile. The rest that I took, she was frowning. And that was her expression for the whole night. See...
Thank God that only lasted one day. She's all smiles again.
And she seems to be smiling like Doraemon these days.
And look at how tired I was. Rachael has recovered but I've not. I still feel very tired each day after coming back from work.
My eyes tell it all... Yawns...
Two more days and the school term will end. Then another one to two weeks of 9-5 meetings and I can be a SAHM again. I can't wait!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment